2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Lobel in my opinion at the tim of my car loan was fantastic, the staff members were great; howevet, that has now changed.As a customer, I NEVER missed a payment NEVER late until my last payoff due to my having to pay $300 for Eloquis meds following a stroke.

I called to inform the company that my last payment would be posponed (I am on fixed income) until now, April. Lobel refuses to adjust the intrest on my payoff in the amount of $34. The amount of $34 for me finacially means cutting back on heart medication, and the managers claimed although my account was impecable, they wiuld not make any adjustment.

The Lobel brothers should be ashamed for treating excellent customer badly.The last manager G in Anahiem today was RUDE for no reason and far from helpful.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lobel financial auto loan from Lobel Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lobel Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lobel Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lobel Financial?

Comments