I have never missed a payment and am actually two months ahead and I was call to make another payment to them and as I was on the phone with them they came and repod my truck and I also received 6 phone calls today from them while I was at work and I would answer the call and it would just hang up as I said hello and the repo guy call them to verify that I made my payment and they told him to take the tuck cause I have never made a payment to them even though I have been making double payments scence I bought the truck in dec 2015 and I have all the records of it and then the rude rep on the phone told me that the repo department is only open Monday to Friday and there is nothing I can do about it till then and I can't get my truck back till they are done processing it in there system even though the repo guy is sending them all the paperwork to them in the mornin. This company is a total pice of **** needs a class action lawsuit against them

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Lobel Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lobel Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lobel Financial and lobel financial auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lobel Financial?

Comments